This product is now discontinued, for alternative products please see Housing and Brackets
Overview of the Videotec AVTPSC
The Videotec AVTPSC is an indoor protective camera housing, designed to protect against impact and vandalism attempts. Made from 1.5mm sheet steel, oven painted with epoxypolyester, and with 4mm PMMA vandal resistant acrylic glass, the body is robust and durable for extreme applications such as factories or labs. 360° opening makes installation and access easy.
With no external screws and opening via a universal lock located at the front, the AVTPSC is secure and cannot be opened by tampering with. A uniquely coded key can also be used. Two M20 cable glands enable the possibility of external connections directly from the ceiling.
- Body: sheet steel 1.5mm thick, expoxypolyester powder painting
- Opening: compass
- External dimensions: 354mm x 178mm x 155mm
- Window dimensions: 117mm x 96mm
- Window glass: PMMA glass 6mm thick
- Environment: indoor
- Operating temperatures with heater: -20°C to +60°C
- Cable glands: two x M20, cable outlet through fixing side (right and left)
- Colour: RAK9002 (grey-white)
- Certifications: CE EN61000-6-3, EN60065, EN50130-4
- Impact resistance: IK08, EN62262
- Weight: 3.5kg (net)
This housing is designed for application in extreme environments, exposed to threats of vandalism such as indoor car parks, train stations, police stations, prisons and supermarkets.
- Power supply
- Wide range power supply IN 100-240Vac – OUT 12vdc, 1A
- Power supply IN 230Vac – OUT 24Vac, 400mA