Overview of Grundig GCI-K1812W
This product is no longer available. For an alternative please see Vista VK2 1080VFDIR37E indoor mini dome IP camera with full HD 1080p and 15m infrared night-vision.
The Grundig GCI-K1812W is a compact IP dome camera with a flat physical profile offering full HD 1080p image resolution at a frame rate of up to 25 images per second. With built-in motion detection, 5 privacy zones, on-board Micro SD/SDHC card recording and PoE for easy installation, this camera can record surveillance footage on its own or as part of a larger system.
Included with the camera is Grundig's GCMS recording software (for recording up to 16 Grundig IP cameras) allowing the GCI-K1812W to be set up in a small stand-alone monitoring system and even linked to multiple Grundig GCI NVRs or managed by most leading VMS software. The GCMS software also enables live viewing and recording playback via smartphones or tablet PCs. The camera delivers up multiple video stream types so that simultaneous streams with different properties can be recorded.
Key features & benefits
- Full HD 1080P real-time video streaming
- Flat dome form factor increases mounting options and flexibility
- H.264 & MJPEG compression modes (max. 25 fps) available as multiple simultaneous streams
- Micro SD/SDHC memory card slot for alarm and scheduled image recording
- Power over Ethernet compliant (PoE IEEE 802.3af)
- ONVIF VMS integration support
- Recording software for up to 16 Grundig IP cameras is included
Compatible recording platforms
The compact design of the Grundig GCI-K1812W makes it a suitable choice for remote monitoring of indoor locations such as in retail environments like kitchens, pubs, clubs and restaurants; both large and small commercial buildings including offices and industrial units; banks, schools, hotels and residential houses.
- Grundig GCMS recording software (16 channel license)