Overview of the Grundig GCI-K1526T
This product is no longer available. For an alternative please see Vista VK2 1080BIR35V16E outdoor IP camera with varifocal lens, HD 1080p and 20m infrared night-vision.
With a 25m infrared light and an automatic IR cut-filter, the Grundig GCI-K1526T outdoor bullet camera offers ‘true’ day / night capability, producing black and white images in dark conditions and full colour images in light environments. Along with the IP66-rating, this makes this Grundig CCTV camera a good solution for 24 hour surveillance as monitoring is maintained through any light and harsh weather conditions.
The 2MP CMOS sensor produces high quality images and HD 1080p smooth video at 25 frames per second, a frame rate suitable for almost all surveillance applications. Image quality is further enhanced through wide dynamic range, which balances contrast in a scene so all areas of detail are visible, and 3D noise reduction which removes smear and noise from images captured in low lux. H.264 compression provides reduced file size with low bandwidth and storage demands, Motion JPEG is also supported, should that be required for higher individual image frame quality. Multiple streaming options mean footage can be viewed via NVR, display screens and mobile devices at the same time.
On-board storage support creates a decentralised solution for storing data through the use of an SD card (not included), useful for temporary or mobile installations as there is no need for a PC or server. Built-in motion detection means the GCI-K1526T network camera can identify activity and alert the user via email, this can also trigger recording onto the SD card. This intelligent feature removes the need for continual manual surveillance.
Power over Ethernet support enables the camera to be powered by one cable instead of two, making installation faster and simpler.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply (please select from above drop down menu)
Key features & benefits
- 2 megapixel CMOS sensor produces highly detailed images useful for event analysis and easy identification, HD 1080p at up to 25 frames per second
- ‘True’ day/ night functionality with 25m infrared light means monochrome images are produced in dark conditions, providing a 24 hour solution
- Built-in motion detection can identify activity and raise an alarm, this can alert the use via email and trigger recording onto the SD card
- IP66-rating means the GCI-K1526T is suitable for outdoor use and can withstand rain, dust and low temperatures
- Two way audio support allows the user to connect a speaker and microphone (not included), to faciliate verbal interaction through the camera.
- H.264 and Motion JPEG compression give flexibility with bandwidth and storage use when compressing data
- PoE lessens costs involved in the installation process as only one cable is needed
- SD storage provides a backup for data in the event of a network failure and eliminates the need for a centralised storage device such as a server or NAS
- Free Grundig recording software offers a recording solution for up to 16 cameras and provides the use of mobile viewing
This Grundig GCI-K1526T bullet camera is best-suited to outdoor applications where round-the-clock monitoring is required where the camera will be subject to changing light and weather conditions. Typical uses include office entrances, outside small retail shops and outside restaurants. This IP camera can also be used as an indoor camera for areas subject to dust and moisture such as warehouses and industrial buildings.
Compatible recording platforms
- Grundig GCI-K1526T network camera
- Grundig GCMS recording software