Overview of the Grundig GCI-K0589T
This product is no longer available. For an alternative please see Vista VK2 1080BIR35V16E outdoor IP camera with varifocal lens, HD 1080p and 20m infrared night-vision.
The Grundig GCI-K0589T is a compact bullet IP camera with integrated 25m IR light providing true day/night capability with automatic IR-cut filter producing black and white images in low light conditions. Full HD 1080p video at 25 frames per second and the 2 megapixel CMOS sensor deliver high quality images which can be compressed by H.264 or by Motion JPEG. The IP66 rating of the GCI-K0589T means it can withstand rain and dust, making this network camera a suitable choice for external surveillance.
The motorised 3mm to 9mm varifocal auto-iris lens ensures images are captured at optimum quality levels. Wide dynamic range enhances contrast in the scene so areas are not saturated and detail becomes clearer, and its 3D noise reduction eliminates pixelation and noise captured in low light conditions, making images crisp and higher quality.
Two-way audio support enables the connection of a speaker and microphone (not included), so the user can verbally interact through the camera and also hear any noise around the camera. Motion detection can trigger an alarm which can make the camera start recording onto the SD card and also alert the operator via email. Privacy zones enable the operator to mask out specific areas of the camera's view so they cannot be viewed and are not recorded. The GCI-K0589T allows for 5 of these privacy zones to be implemented.
SD recording enables data to be stored on a local SD card (not included). This provides a backup facility for data and provides storage flexibility for the user. Power over Ethernet support reduces the cost and time involved in installing the camera as only one cable is required to carry both network connectivity and power.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply (please select from above dropdown menu).
Key features & benefits
- 2Megapixel CMOS sensor and HD 1080p resolution support provide high quality, smooth video useful for event analysis and identification
- IP66 rating means the camera is suitable for outdoor use and can maintain performance through rain, dust and temperatures as low as -25°
- True day/night capability with 25m IR light provides high detail images in low light conditions through the use of an IR-cut filter, providing a 24 hour monitoring solution in high detail
- H.264 compression reduces file size without compromising image detail, decreasing demands on bandwidth and storage
- Motion detection can raise an alarm when activity is identified and alert user
- Two-way audio enables the user to interact through the camera and hear any surrounding noise even if it is not in view of the camera
- Privacy zones allow for certain areas to be blocked from view
- SD recording offers a flexible recording solution as data can be stored on-board through the use of an SD card (not included)
- PoE makes installation faster and simpler as only one cable is needed to carry both power and network
- Free Grundig recording software manages up to 16 cameras and supports mobile device playback and recording
The IP66 rating and 25m IR light make the Grundig GCI-K0589T network camera suitable for external applications where round-the-clock surveillance is required such as in pubs, restaurants and commercial buildings.
Compatible recording platforms
- Grundig GCI-K0589T network camera
- Grundig GCMS recording software