Overview of Grundig GCI-H0812W
This product is no longer available. For an alternative please see Vista VK2 1080VFDIR37E indoor mini dome IP camera with full HD 1080p resolution.
The Grundig GCI-H0812W is a professional and compact, network dome camera delivering high quality HD720p image resolution (1080p at 13fps) at a competitive price. It has a frame rate of up to 25 images per second, built-in motion detection, 5 privacy zones and on-camera Micro SD/SDHC card recording. The GCI-H0812W can be set up as a stand-alone monitoring system linked to multiple units using the free Grundig GCMS software (included), connected to Grundig’s GCI NVRs or managed by most leading VMS software including Milestone XProtect. Setup and installation are simple and straightforward.
The Grundig GCMS (Grundig Central Monitoring Station) software manages up to 16 Grundig cameras and up to 256 Grundig GCI series NVRs. The GCMS software provides an easy-to-use interface for users to view live video and playback recordings via smartphones and tablets, and record up to 16 cameras on a local PC. H.264 compression technology reduces file size to save bandwidth. With multiple video stream options the GCI-H0812W provides simultaneous, optimal video streams for NVR recording, display screens and mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
With its compact design the Grundig GCI-H0812W suits most interior applications.
Key features & benefits
- Flat dome form factor - increases mounting options and flexibility
- 2 Megapixel CMOS IP Camera - Full HD 720P real time video streaming (1080p resolution is also available at a lower frame rate)
- Dual format - H.264 & MJPEG compression modes (max. 25 fps)
- Micro SD/SDHC memory card slot - for alarm and scheduled image recording
- Motion detection or scheduled alarms with FTP, email and recording to SD card
- Recording software for up to 16 Grundig IP cameras is included
- ONVIF protocol support
Compatible recording platforms
The compact design of the Grundig GCI-H0812W makes it an ideal choice for unobtrusive monitoring in indoor locations including retail; catering, pubs, clubs and restaurants; large and small commercial buildings including offices and industrial units, banks, educational facilities, hotels and leisure establishments and, because it's so cost-effective, in residential housing.
- Grundig GCMS recording software (16 channel license)