Overview of the LILIN PMH-POE24390WAT
The LILIN PMH-POE24390WAT Power over Ethernet power managed switch facilitates the supply of both power and network connectivity to devices across the network including network cameras, switches and other networkable equipment.
With 24 10/100M PoE or PoE Plus ports this switch offers a very cost-effective solution for Power over Ethernet supply for large networks and medium-sized security camera installations.
The switch has 24 PoE-capable ports and for PoE Plus, up to 12 ports can be used at once. This switch also has 2 Gigabit ports.
The embedded 2.75Mb packet buffer is particularly useful for when a PoE switch is used in an IP camera installation as it prevents buffering when doing video streaming.
Key features & benefits
- 24 10/100Mbps PoE ports, Gigabit switching (390w / power managed)
- 2-port Gigabit copper and 2 SFP open slots
- 24 PSE/PoE function ports each supporting 30W providing up to 24 devices with power and network connectivity (up to 12 at PoE Plus power usage)
- Rackable - 19” rack size
- Store-and-forward operation support
- Embedded 2.75Mb packet buffer
- Provides 4K MAC address entry
- Broadcast storm filtering support prevents network failure due to excess messages and responses
- All ports provide Auto-negotiation and Auto-MDI/MDI-X functions
- Flow control is supported
- Smart plug & play
- Rack-mount switch
- Rack-mount kit for rack installation
- AC power cord
- User manual