Overview of the LILIN PMH-POE16260WAT
Power over Ethernet offers a cost-effective solution for when installing an IP camera system as it eliminates the need to install electrical cabling and power outlets.
This Power over Ethernet switch is designed for use in medium to large installations as it has 16 PoE function ports, supporting 30W max on each port. 16 ports can be used for PoE or 8 ports can be used when PoE+ is needed, for example with cameras which have IR lighting, heaters or PTZ heads.
Easy to install and rack-mountable, the PMH-POE16260WAT offers high performance even when demand across the network increases.
Store-and-forward operation support means the PMH-POE16260WAT is useful in situations where network connectivity may be intermittent, this feature allows data to be stored and sent at a later time once connectivity is resumed, and ensuring data is not lost in short network outages.
Key features & benefits
- 16 PoE function ports offer a good solution for when there are several devices that need to be connected to one switch, with each port supporting up to 30W
- Power up to 16 x 802.3af compliant devices or up to 8 x 802.3at compliant devices
- 19” compact size and rack-mountable feature means this switch is easy to integrate into existing systems
- Store-and-forward operation support
- 2.75Mb packet buffer is embedded
- 4K MAC address entry is provided
- Broadcast storm filtering prevents a network failure due to severe traffic
- Auto-negotiation and auto-MDI/ MDI-X functions are provided in all ports
- Flow control is supported with back pressure for half duplex mode and for full duplex mode, IEEE 802.3x
- Smart plug & play feature facilitates easier maintenance and troubleshooting
- LED indicators
- Rack-mount switch
- Rack-mounting kit
- AC power cord
- User manual