Overview of the LILIN PMH-POE08130WAT
Product discontinued. Replacement: LILIN PMH-POE8130WT4
The PMH-POE8130WAT fast Ethernet switch with Power-over-Ethernet is suitable for small installations with the possibility to connect up to 8 PoE cameras via this switch.
Alternative to using PoE on all 8 ports, you can use 4 ports with PoE+ for situations where the cameras require more power, such as for example when infrared LEDs need to be powered, heaters are to be powered or the camera has mechanical pan-tilt-zoom.
Power over Ethernet makes it easy to install IP-based systems as only one cable run is needed per camera instead of two.
If network expansion is required, the PMH-POE08130WAT provides automatic crossover detection functionality for any port, facilitating quick and easy link to other switches.
Key features & benefits
- Maximum power (managed) across all ports: 130W
- Network ports: 8 port 10/100 Mbps network with PoE support, or 4 with PoE+
- LED indicators show status of data transmission at a glance
- 11” desktop size with metal case
- Can be rack-mounted
- Smart plug & play
- Fast Power over Ethernet switch
- Power cord
- User manual