This product has now been discontinued. View more LILIN IP cameras.
The IPS7224M dome IP camera is a cost-effective megapixel pan-tilt-zoom security camera which produces 1.3 megapixel resolution footage and features 22x optical zoom and endless pan and tilt movement for continuous use over prolonged periods. Its 22x optical zoom is a great feature at this price point, allowing for no loss in image quality when zooming in on distant objects.
Built for use indoors it's also suitable for use in varying light conditions featuring day/night switching to switch from colour footage during the day to monochrome video sensitive to infrared. On top of this the camera has Wide Dynamic Range capability to handle high-contrast lighting and a number of other image enhancement options. The IPS7224M is ONVIF compliant so can easily be added to many third-party recording platforms, and it also includes LILIN's own VMS software 'CMX', allowing the recording and surveillance for up to 72 cameras at no additional cost.
Please note: This camera does not include a power supply. If you require a 24V supply, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits
- Endless panning with 22x optical zoom - the camera's rugged mechanism is designed for continuous movement and covers a huge area with high optical zoom
- 1.3-megapixel resolution - video is sharp and clear, allowing very detailed footage to be captured for the easy recognition of subjects in view
- True day/night switching - combine the camera with infrared lighting to capture intruders unobtrusively in complete darkness
- Wide dynamic range - the camera is capable of capturing subjects clearly in strong backlight or high-contrast lighting
- Digital image stabilisation - if the camera is mounted to an unstable surface, the camera digitally counteracts the vibration and movement
This camera is suited to large indoor areas that require high-resolution coverage including supermarkets and shopping centres, waiting lounges, manufacturing plants or warehouses.
Compatible recording platforms