This product is now discontinued, an alternative product is the LILIN FD2452
Overview of the Panasonic i-Pro WV-SF448
Compact and sleek WV-SF438 indoor 360° hemispheric dome network camera from Panasonic, capable of HD 1080p and with distortion and fisheye lens control. Additional features include SD card recording, PoE, dual codec, two-way audio, Super Dynamic anf Adaptive Black Stretch technologies, face detection and smartphone viewing support.
This compact hemispheric IP camera provides surveillance across an entire room simultaneously, requiring fewer IP cameras for coverage than similar narrow-angle cameras. The compact casing is vandal-resistant for installation in high-risk areas, and features a powered lens cover, covering the lens for added privacy and security.
Suited to areas with demanding lighting, the WV-SW458 has a Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) so is able to capture detail in high-contrast lighting, and features electronic day/night for improved light sensitivity at night. HD 1080p resolution also insures that subjects in view have sufficient pixel resolution for easy identification. Video recordings can be made internally to SDXC memory cards, with Panasonic's Variable Image Quality on Specified areas (VIQS) software maximising capacity by intelligently lowering video bandwidth.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits
- 360° hemispheric lens - monitor events simultaneously from all around the camera
- Vandal-resistant casing - protect the camera from malicious damage when mounted in exposed areas
- Mechanical shutter - physically cover the lens for increased privacy or when the camera is under attack
- Inoffensive casing - the low-profile casing is unobtrusive, ideal for non-invasive surveillance
- HD 1080p resolution - produce video with HDTV resolution and frame rate so that objects in view can be easily identified
- Low-light surveillance - electronic day/night and 3D noise reduction improve sensitivity in low-light
- Wide Dynamic Range - see through strong backlight and high-contrast lighting for extreme detail
- Variable Image Quality on Specified areas (VIQS) - reduce video bandwidth and storage requirements by dropping quality on non-essential areas of view
- Face Detection - identify faces in view and send details to external devices in an XML feed
- Memory card recording - capture video onto SDXC, SDHC and SD memory cards
- 2-Way audio system with built-in microphone - challenge intruders remotely and listen to audible events
Compatible recording platforms
This camera is suited to surveillance of open indoor areas where accidental or malicious damage is a possibility, including shop floors, school classrooms, libraries, public transport terminals, banks and office buildings.
- Installation guide
- Setup CD
- Code label
- Camera attachment
- Audio cable
- Power cord plug
- External I/O terminal plug
- Installation template label
- Cable tie
- Bit for tamperproof screw
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):