Overview of the Veracity Timenet Pro VTN-TN-PRO
Veracity Timenet Pro is a cost-effective NTP time server for use in closed security systems where access to the internet for a time update is not possible. The device utilises GPS satellite signals to calculate the exact time to within 1ms, allowing connected IP cameras and VMS servers to synchronise their internal clocks. The unit is also cost-effective when compared to the running costs associated with internet connections over a protracted period.
The unit is powered by PoE so can be connected alongside cameras or can be powered by an external DC or AC power source. The Timenet Pro server also captures GPS positioning data and features a rugged casing, making it suitable for surveillance on moving vehicles. The unit can also be used as an authoritative NTP time server on computer networks.
The Veracity VTN-TN-PRO features updated time synchronisation software offering more comprehensive configuration options compared to its predecessor the Veracity VTN-TN
Please note: this device does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Accurate time synchronisation - accurate to within 1ms
- Keep IP cameras and recording devices in perfect time sync
- No internet connection required - time supplied by GPS satellites
- Cost effective - no on-going internet charges
- Easy to install - minimal configuration required for use and powered by PoE
- Rugged casing - tough outer casing protects the unit from damage
- Location logging - provides co-ordinate data making it suitable for transport surveillance
The Veracity Timenet Pro is suitable for closed surveillance networks where accurate time capture is required. Additionally, the unit also provides GPS location details, suited to public transport or haulage surveillance systems.
- GPS sensor on 5m cable, with adhesive pad
- 10m (30ft) extension cable for GPS antenna (VTN-EXTEND)