This product has now been discontinued and replaced by the Mobotix S15D-SEC.
Overview of the Mobotix S14D-SEC-SET1
This Mobotix kit includes a Mobotix S14D-SEC FlexMount IP camera with a single hemispheric lens module, capturing 360° views when ceiling-mounted or 180° when wall mounted. The camera's lens module is separate from the main camera body, allowing it to be installed up to a distance of 2m and is ideal for use in tight spaces. A second lens module can also be added later, providing twin 360° views for monitoring all angles simultaneously.
With included "SlopeMount" brackets, the lens module can be aimed 15° down for clear shots from above. The camera's casing prevents damage in intense weather conditions when mounted outdoors and features 2-way audio for interactive communication. Distortion correction software counters the image squeezing common to hemispheric lenses and with 3-megapixel resolution, subjects in view can be easily recognised.
Designed around edge recording, the camera features a pre-installed 4GB MicroSD card for local video storage, as well as the option to store video to local NAS drives. Mobotix' MxControlCentre and MxEasy software also provide an easy way to manage live feeds and recordings.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. If you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Mobotix S14D-SEC-SET1
- 360° vision - the hemispheric lens provides full 360° view when ceiling mounted or 180° when wall mounted
- Unobtrusive surveillance - when mounted, only the front of the lens module is visible
- FlexMount technology - mount the camera body up to 2m away from the lens module
- 3-Megapixel resolution - produces sharp video footage with clear detail
- Distortion correction - camera footage appears true-to-life, even with a fish-eye lens
- Built-in recording system - record video footage to local NAS drives or internally to the pre-installed 4GB MicroSD card
- IP65-rated - monitor outdoor areas in harsh weather conditions
- 2-way audio with built-in microphone - listen to events on site and connect a speaker for 2-way conversations
- Expandable - add a second lens module for true all-round vision
Typical applications for the Mobotix S14D-SEC-SET1
This camera kit is ideal for scenarios where non-invasive footage is required and where installation in small spaces is necessary, including building entrances, offices, department stores, hotels and for use with time-keeping equipment.
Included accessories for the Mobotix S14D-SEC-SET1
- 360° Day sensor module with L11 lens
- 2m sensor cable
- 40mm extension for lens module
- 15° SlopeMount angle brackets
- 0.5m patch cable
- Replacement dome
- Mounting parts
- Allen wrench
- 4GB MicroSD card (pre-installed)
Optional (please select from above drop down menu if required):