This product has now been discontinued. An alternative product is the Vivotek FD8137H.
Overview of the Vivotek FD8131
The Vivotek FD8131 is a cost-effective fixed-dome IP camera with a compact, stylish casing designed for indoor security applications in places like shops or offices. 1 megapixel / HD 720p video is produced, capturing clear detail for facial identification.
This versatile indoor IP camera features integrated recording, either to NAS drives or to MicroSD memory card. With Vivotek's recording software also bundled, the camera provides flexible recording solution at no additional cost.
The FD8131's 3-axis movement allows the camera to be mounted to both walls and ceilings, and can be installed quickly with Power over Ethernet support. The camera can also send alerts if the view is tampered with, minimising camera downtime.
Key features & benefits of the Vivotek FD8131
- Compact camera ideal for surveillance in homes, shops, offices etc
- Perfect for clear facial capture, producing 1 megapixel / HD 720p video
- Provides cost-effective surveillance
- No need for additional recording software with on-camera MicroSD recording, NAS recording and bundled VMS software
- Mount to the wall or ceiling
- Detects tampering and sends alerts
Typical applications for the Vivotek FD8131
This compact IP camera would be ideal for cost-effective HD surveillance in many indoor locations, including homes and offices, small shops, restaurants, boutiques, showrooms and hotels.
Included accessories for the Vivotek FD8131
- Quick installation guide
- Warranty card
- Alignment sticker
- Software CD with installation tools and recording software