This product is discontinued and has been replaced by the Panasonic WV-SFV110
Overview of the Panasonic iPro WV-SW152
The Panasonic WV-SW152 outdoor IP security camera uses a newly developed MOS sensor to capture high-quality video in SVGA resolution at up to 30 frames per second, delivering clear imagery for recognition purposes. Panasonic's unique face detection technology delivers clear, highly detailed facial features, ideal for use in locations where detail capture is mission critical, including schools, transport hubs and department stores.
The WV-SW152 comes with a wealth of features including Adaptive Black Stretch, Wide Dynamic Range and 3D noise reduction to improve the clarity of CCTV images during low-light conditions, focusing on and contrasting light and dark areas to ensure the best quality footage in difficult lighting conditions. VIQS technology is the latest innovation in the Smart HD range, allowing the camera to reduce image quality on non-essential areas in order to save on bandwidth. SD card recording is available on the camera (card not included), providing an alternative recording method that can be useful for ensuring vital footage is not lost during network downtime.
Additionally, this purposeful Panasonic IP camera features a robust vandal resistant housing to protect against water and dust ingress and attempts to vandalise the camera, while Power over Ethernet compatibility allows the camera to draw power and network connectivity using a single cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Panasonic WV-SW152
- Highly sensitive MOS sensor captures highly-detailed SVGA footage at up to 30 frames per second
- Captures clear facial imagery using face detection technology
- Super Dynamic and Adaptive Black Stretch technologies help deliver a wider dynamic range and adjust contrast for clearer images
- Variable Image Quality System lowers the quality of unessential areas of view, reducing bandwidth use
- Edge recording using an on-board SD card slot provides a backup option in case of network failure
- IP66-rated vandal-resistant housing protects against adverse weather conditions and attempted vandalism
Typical applications for the Panasonic iPro WV-SW152
The Panasonic WV-SW152 is a useful addition to IP CCTV installations monitoring outdoor locations, particularly where capturing detail is mission-critical, including bus stations, sports stadiums, train stations, schools and entranceways.
Included accessories for the Panasonic WV-SW152
- Installation guide and safety instructions
- Code Label
- Installation Template Label
- Lens adjuster
- Fixing screws (x3) (M4 x 8mm)
- Cable tie (x2)
- Mount bracket
- Bit for tamperproof screw
- Waterproof tape