Overview of the JVC GM-F520S
This product has been discontinued. For an alternative please see our range of professional CCTV monitors.
The JVC GM-F520S is a professional 52" TFT monitor designed for always-on use in locations such as surveillance rooms and in digital signage. Ideal for the creation of video walls, up to 25 screens can be combined for large scale video displays while with HD 1080p resolution, HD IP security video streams can be displayed without downscaling, ensuring maximum quality is displayed. The monitor's metal chassis and robust build quality make for high reliability and resistance to wear and tear and the unit has an MTBF of > 50,000 hours.
The integrated backlight control and ECO sensor reduce the monitor's power usage, lowering running costs for long term use. The screen features an ultra-bright backlight while the wide angle of view ensures the same clear image from all directions.
The integrated speakers provide audio streams without the need for additional equipment. Additionally, the integrated web server allow remote monitoring and control, ideal for checking and controlling the screen when mounted in remote locations.
Key features & benefits of the JVC GM-F520S
- Build video walls with up to 25 screens, for large-scale video display
- In point-of-sale or digital signage scenarios detect people watching the screen and trigger events with the motion detection system
- The screen is highly robust, designed for long-term continuous operational use
- Show HD 1080p video feeds at native resolution, preserving video quality
- Ensure that output can be viewed even in direct sunlight with the powerful backlight
- Minimise running costs with the ECO sensor and adjustable backlight features
- Monitor the feed on the screen and control the output remotely with the integrated web browser
- Monitor audio feeds without additional equipment using the integrated speakers
- Mount in landscape and portrait orientation
Typical applications for the JVC GM-F520S
Suitable for security monitoring in professional CCTV control rooms as part of video walls where 24-hour monitoring is required. Additionally, the screen could be used as an information display at airports, transport hubs as well as for electronic video advertising at point of sale.
Included accessories for the JVC GM-F520S
- Remote control
- Motion sensor
- Power cable