This product is discontinued, an alternative model is Sony BRAVIA FWL-40W705C for HD or Sony BRAVIA FW-43X8370C for 4K
Overview of the JVC GD-191
This professional 19" LCD surveillance monitor is ideal for use in IP or analogue-based CCTV system control rooms. The screen is ruggedly designed for continuous monitoring without risk of burn-in and has a wide viewing angle of 170°. In direct sunlight, the non-glare screen minimises reflections, preventing eye strain for operatives. The integrated 3D comb filter also improves analogue feeds, minimising artefacting and producing sharp footage.
Key features & benefits of the JVC GD-191
- The professional, rugged design is ideal for continuous surveillance monitoring without screen damage or burn-in
- Input ports for analogue and digital security video are available, ideal for mixed networks or future-proofing
- Megapixel resolution allows HD 720p feeds to be displayed in native size, preserving video quality
- Clearly see the screen in harsh lighting and narrow viewing angles with non-glare screen and 170° viewing angle
- Monitor clear analogue video with the 3D comb filter, reducing artefacts for a sharper image
Typical applications for the JVC GD-191
This professional monitor is ideal for use in CCTV control rooms for continuous 24-hour surveillance in locations such as schools, universities, hospitals, shopping centres, industrial premises, video walls, stadia and military sites.
Included accessories for the JVC GD-191
- Power adapter
- UK power cable
- User manual