Overview of the JVC VN-H237BU
This product has now been discontinued, an alternative is the Sony SNC-EM631
The JVC VN-H237BU IP camera is part of the JVC Super LoLux range renowned for its superior colour reproduction and quality. The camera is highly sensitive (down to 0.5 lux), delivering full HD 1080p from its CMOS sensor. The JVC camera also has a reliable day/night mode that adjusts the image to capture video in low-light conditions, giving a clearer image.
The IP camera also comes with JVC's Clear Logic Video Intelligence (CLVI) image processing technology, which uses backlight compensation and wide dynamic range for superior video quality. CLVI also digitally adjusts footage in conditions such as rain, fog and smoke.
A vandal-resistant casing protects the JVC VN-H237BU camera, while edge recording onto SD cards and NAS devices helps to save on storage costs. The camera is Power over Ethernet compatible for quick and easy installation using a single cable.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the JVC VN-H237BU
- Super LoLux HD sensor captures high-quality video in Full HD1080p resolution for superior footage, even in low-light conditions
- Clear Logic Video Intelligence (CLVI) image processing technology offers features such as backlight compensation and anti-fog for clearer images in rain, smoke and fog
- The camera's IK10-rated vandal-resistant casing protects the camera when installed in exposed locations
- Easy day/night mode ensure image capture during periods of low-light
- Analogue video output provides a video output for installation tools
- Video analytics including active tampering alarm and audio detection minimise false alarms
- Edge recording to SD memory cards and NAS storage provide localised, robust video capture
Typical applications of the JVC VN-H237BU
- The JVC VN-H237BU has HD 1080p resolution for high-quality image capture, making it an ideal choice for monitoring indoor locations where clear, crisp detail capture is essential, including offices, schools, hotels, shops and airport terminals.
Included accessories for the JVC VN-H237BU
- Instruction booklet
- Screw (x2)