Overview of the JVC VN-H57U
This product has now been discontinued, an alternative is the Axis P1357
With full HD 1080p and high light sensitivity, the JVC VN-H57U IP network camera is used for high performance CCTV day and night. A Super LoLux HD sensor captures high-quality video in 2 megapixel resolution, whilst an automatic infrared-cut filter allows switching between full colour and black and white video. This sensor also allows security monitoring in low-light conditions and in complete darkness when used in combination with infrared light. We supply the VN-H57U IP camera with the recommended Tamron 2.8mm - 8mm varifocal HD lens, ensuring the best possible output.
JVCÃ†s Clear Logic Video Intelligence (CLVI) image processing technology delivers a Wide Dynamic Range for clear, crisp video footage in backlight situations or when fog, rain or smoke is present. Built-in triggers such as motion, tamper and audio detection can raise alarm alerts, distribute emails to security staff and start event recording. In addition, this network camera has two alarm inputs and two outputs allowing you to attach external alarm sensors and triggers, for example, noise alarms. Future features include two-way audio, auto-back focus for easier set up and a triple codec for multiple stream configuration.
A built-in SD card slot allows you to backup footage onto an SD card (sold separately) in the event of network failure, ensuring no loss of video material. Compliant with ONVIF and PSIA standards, the JVC VN-H57U can be integrated with a wide range of network recorders and recording software, whilst Milestone Xprotect software is fully supported.
This camera does not come with a power supply. If you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above. An outdoor bundle including housing and bracket is available for this camera.
Key features & benefits of the JVC VN-H57U
- Super LoLux HD sensitivity for superior colour footage in full HD 1080p resolution at up to 1920x1080
- H.264 High Profile compression reduces network strain with little effect on image quality, saving on bandwidth
- Clear Logic Video Intelligence (CLVI) image processing technology uses features such as wide dynamic range, backlight comparison and anti-fogging to capture clearer imagery
- Comes with intelligent detection technologies, including active tampering alarm and advanced audio detection to alert users to movement and sounds through notifications by email
- True day/night mode with an infrared-cut filter allows the camera to continue recording in low-light conditions by switching from full colour to monochrome
- Two-way audio allows speakers and microphones to be added to the camera to provide interactive communication between control rooms and the field of view
- SD card and NAS storage provides flexible recording options
- Can be used with a wide range of network recorders and recording software through ONVIF and PSIA compliance
Typical applications for the JVC VN-H57U
With full HD 1080p resolution and a wide range of features to capture highly-detailed imagery, the JVC VN-H37U is ideal for monitoring indoor locations where detail capture is key, including shops, hotels, department stores, airport terminals and factories.
Included accessories for the JVC VN-H57U
- Tamron varifocal 2.8mm-8mm DC-iris, HD lens, F1.2, day/night (M13VG288IR)
- Universal internal wall mount bracket with swivel head (VB1B)
- Instruction booklet