This product is now discontinued, for alternative products see Network Video Encoders
Overview of the Sony SNT-EP104
The Sony SNT-EP104 video encoder converts up to 4 analogue cameras to IP, enabling you to bring existing analogue CCTV cameras onto your computer network. With a capacity of 4 channels this encoder is suitable for small-scale CCTV installations.
A number of advanced technologies such as Sony's XDNR noise reduction, Visibility Enhancer (VE) and Dynamic Frame Integration (DFI) help to improve overall image quality, with reduced motion blur when capturing moving objects and improved performance under low light conditions. The SNT-EP104 encoder is ONVIF compliant, allowing it to be utilised with a wide range of NVRs and video management software. Sony's Realshot Manager recording software is included free of charge, providing an out-of-the-box solution for recording and playback without the need for any further investment, making the SNT-EP104 an attractive option for analogue to IP migration.
Key features & benefits of the Sony SNT-EP104
- Converts up to four analogue camera streams into IP video, protecting investment made in analogue equipment
- XDNR and Dynamic Frame Integration reduces motion blur and improves image quality under low light conditions
- Visibility Enhancer system reduces the intensity of over and under-exposed areas to capture detail in both
- Choice of compression formats provide a highly flexible encoding solution, with dual-encoding helping to save on network demands and storage
- RealShot Manager Lite video management software is included free of charge with the device, offering a cost-effective ready-to-go solution
Typical applications for the Sony SNT-EP104
The Sony SNT-EP104 video encoder is suitable for upgrading older camera systems, converting analogue CCTV into IP video.
Accessories for the Sony SNT-EP104
- Setup CD
- Installation manual
- Warranty booklet
- AC adaptor
- Power cord