Overview of the Axis T92E20
The Axis T92E20 outdoor aluminium housing provides protection for a wide range of Axis network cameras in harsh weather conditions and low temperatures. The housing contains an internal shell which stores heat during periods of extreme cold, while built-in fans help keep the camera cool during hot weather, allowing the camera to operate in all conditions.
The housing has an Arctic Temperature Control function that allows cameras to power up in temperatures as low as -40°C following a power failure. The T92E20 supports PoE for easy, one cable installation.
The T92E20 is IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated and the housing is also IK10-rated to protect against attempts to damage the camera.
Key features & benefits of the Axis T92E20
- Dual-shell technology helps to regulate temperature in in both extreme heat and extreme cold
- Arctic Temperature Control allows the camera to start up again following a power failure in temperatures as low as -40°C
- IK10-rated housing helps protect the camera against attempts of vandalism
- IP66- and NEMA 4X-rated protects against weather conditions
- Shielded cabling helps to prevent against tampering
Axis M1113, Axis M1114, Axis P1343, Axis P1344, Axis P1346, Axis P1347, Axis Q1755