This product is now discontinued.
Overview of the Axis T8126 HPoE Splitter 12V
The Axis T8126 HPoE Splitter can be used to inject power from a PoE midspan or switch into IP cameras which don’t have a PoE connection. Separating power and data when supplied over Ethernet and injecting power and data separately into the camera, the splitter is useful for providing a cost-effective solution to help power cameras in areas where power outlets may not be present or difficult to install. The majority of your cable run can be PoE, then power the camera via this splitter over the last few feet or less.
Note: can be used with the Axis T8123 HPoE midspan
Key features and benefits of the Axis T8126 HPoE Splitter 12V
- Useful for providing a Power over Ethernet connection to non-PoE cameras, helping to save on wiring
- Plug-and-play for easy installation
Connections for the Axis T8126 HPoE Splitter 12V
- Power: Ethernet connection (x2)
- Data input connector: RJ-45
- Data and power output connector: DC barrel connector