This product has now been discontinued.
Overview of the Axis T8123 High PoE 30W Midspan (1-port)
The Axis T8123 is a High Power over Ethernet midspan designed to be used with Axis PTZ and PTZ-dome cameras. For cameras with built-in PoE support, the T8123 midspan can be used to provide power and network connectivity in locations where traditional power supplies might not be present, helping to reduce the costs of installation and wiring.
Note: for IP cameras without PoE support, a separate splitter is required
Key features and benefits of the Axis T8123 High PoE 30W Midspan (1-port)
- Delivers standards compliant 802.3at High Power over Ethernet
- Allows cameras to operate in areas when power supplies might not be easily available, helping to reduce installation costs
- Provides a higher power level than a normal midspan, ideal for cameras that require more power, such as outdoor PTZ cameras
Connections for the Axis T8123 High PoE 30W Midspan (1-port)
- Power: AC input
- Data input connector: RJ-45
- Data and power output connector: RJ-45