This product has now been discontinued. View our Vivotek IP camera range.
Overview of the Vivotek PT8133
Vivotek's compact and cost-effective PT8133 IP camera provides 350° pan and 125° tilt control to capture events from all around the camera, including sound, combined with 1 megapixel clarity for sharp, defined images for easy identification of people and objects in view.
With support for Power over Ethernet, the camera can be installed in locations without a local power source, simplifying installation. Recording software is also included at no extra cost, providing recorded surveillance for up to 32 cameras.
Key features & benefits of the Vivotek PT8133
- Create a cost-effective surveillance solution with pan/tilt movement and bundled recording software
- Deliver sharp, clear footage with 1 megapixel resolution
- Capture audio events from around the camera with the integrated microphone
- Provide power to the camera through the network connection for fast cable installation
- Triple-window video motion detection and external alarm inputs
Typical applications of the Vivotek PT8133
The Vivotek PT8133 IP camera is ideal for many indoor surveillance installations that require wide coverage, high resolution video such as large homes, shops, community centres, restaurants, pubs and clubs, waiting rooms and receptions.
Included accessories for the Vivotek PT8133
- Warranty card
- Power adapter
- Software CD
- Mount kit and foot pads
- Quick installation guide