This product has now been discontinued. View our Vivotek IP camera range.
Overview of Vivotek SD8323E
The Vivotek SD8323E speed dome network camera is a high performance IP66-rated precision security camera with 36x optical zoom, true day and night vision capability and wide dynamic range suitable for professional surveillance applications.
The camera is designed for monitoring large areas in demanding light conditions with continuous 360° panning allowing all angles around the camera to be covered, while the 36x optical zoom captures highly detailed video (up to D1 resolution) from a distance. WDR Pro technology captures usable footage even in high contrast lighting, ensuring no detail is missed, and with frame rates of up to 60fps, even very quick movements can be captured.
Electronic Image Stabilisation compensates for camera movement and vibration and delivering a clear image, particularly useful for when the camera is pole-mounted. Two-way audio support offers interactive communication with people in view as well as audio triggering, raising alerts if unexpected audio is heard.
Well-suited to 24-hour surveillance, the camera is infrared-sensitive at night, allowing it to capture events in very low light, even complete darkness when used with infrared lighting. For recording, the camera can store video to an SD memory card (not included) but is also bundled with Vivotek's ST7501 surveillance software for up to 32 cameras at no additional cost.
Key features & benefits of the Vivotek SD8323E
- 36x optical zoom provides highly detailed video from a distance
- Continuous 360° panning range provides all-round surveillance of wide open areas
- The outdoor-ready casing is able to withstand harsh weather and temperatures as low as -40°C and up to 55°C
- Wide dynamic range software captures detail in dark and light areas in the same scene
- Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) counteracts movement and vibration of the camera, ideal for when pole-mounting
- Capture high quality footage at up to 60 ips at D1 for smooth video of fast movement
- Record at the edge onto an internal SD card for when localised recording is required
- 24-hour surveillance is possible using the switchable infrared-cut filter (infrared illumination required for low-light monitoring)
- Listen to audio from around the camera or trigger events whenever unexpected sound is detected
- High Power over Ethernet support simplifies cabling requirements for quick installation
- 3D privacy masking blocks areas of view around the camera, hiding sensitive areas
Typical applications for the Vivotek SD8323E
With endless panning rotation for a full 360° view of wide open areas, the SD8323E is ideal for surveillance of large indoor and outdoor areas, including airports, car parks, warehouses, motorways, storage yards, building sites and shipyards.
Included accessories for the Vivotek SD8323E
- Black cover
- Clear dome cover
- Power adapter
- Wall-mount bracket
- O-ring and screws
- Alignment sticker
- Metal ring
- Moisture absorber
- RJ45 female-female coupler
- Quick installation guide
- Warranty card
- Software CD