Overview of Vivotek MD7560
This product has now been discontinued, an alternative product is the LILIN IPD6220ES.
The Vivotek MD7560 is a compact and rugged network camera geared towards mobile surveillance in buses, lorries, coaches and other moving vehicles. The camera is fully compliant with EN50155 standards, is IP67-rated, vandal-proof and can withstand vibration, sudden shock, humidity, dust and temperature changes.
Video at resolutions up to 1600x1200 is produced, ideal for recognition of people and objects for use in post-event investigation. The on-camera tamper detection technology raises events when the camera view is blocked, spray-painted or otherwise impeded, ensuring minimal video loss and maximum passenger safety.
Video can be recorded locally using a MicroSD card slot (card not included) providing a clean, self-contained surveillance solution. Power over Ethernet capability also speeds up installation times by reducing the cabling required.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from above if required
Key features & benefits of Vivotek MD7560
- 2-Megapixel resolution is ideal for identification, able to capture clear facial features
- EN50155 compliance ensures the camera can continue to operate through sudden shocks and vibrations caused by vehicular movement
- Rugged, tamper-proof housing protects the camera against vandalism
- Tamper-detection feature sends notifications on video loss, for example when the camera is spray-painted
- Record video directly onto the camera's MicroSD card (not included)
- Video cropping feature available to limit bandwidth use when areas of no interest are cropped out
- ePTZ (digital pan, tilt and zoom) feature
- Temperature alarm trigger
Typical applications of Vivotek MD7560
The Vivotek MD7560 is designed for internal or external use in mobile environments to ensure passenger safety or capture traffic events on trains, in taxis, heavy goods vehicles, tractors, buses or other vehicles. Alternatively, the ruggedised design makes the camera ideal for monitoring heavy machinery, or for use in dusty environments.
Accessories for Vivotek MD7560
- Quick installation guide
- Software CD
- Alignment sticker
- RJ-45 coupler
- Warranty card
- Silica gel