Overview of Vivotek MD7530
This product has now been discontinued. A suitable alternative model is the Axis M3114-R
The Vivotek MD7530 is a compact VGA resolution IP camera designed for use on moving vehicles and other harsh environments. Full EN50155 compliance allows the camera to withstand shocks, vibration and temperature fluctuations, ensuring stable video is maintained when vehicles are in motion.
The camera's compact form ensures unobtrusive mobile surveillance, while the robust vandal-proof housing protects the camera from damage. Built-in tamper detection can trigger alerts when the lens is covered, blocked or spray-painted, helping to reduce downtime.
Recording can be performed locally, with footage stored onto MicroSD memory card (not included) and with power supplied using Power over Ethernet, integration is quick and easy. Audio support also allows users to listen-in when an external mic is connected to the camera.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select one from the options above if required.
Key features & benefits of Vivotek MD7530
- EN50155 compliance ensures the camera can withstand shocks and vibrations, allowing it to capture clear images when used to monitor moving transport
- Robust IP67-rated vandal-proof housing protects the camera against damage and poor weather
- Tamper detection raises camera events when the view is obscured
- The wide angle lens provides security coverage over a large area
- One-way audio allows users to connect a microphone to the camera in order to listen in
- MicroSD storage provides an integrated recording solution (card not included)
- The camera is Power over Ethernet compliant for quick and easy installation
Typical applications of Vivotek MD7530
The Vivotek MD7530 is ideal for internal or external surveillance of moving vehicles, including trains, buses, coaches and HGVs. Alternatively, the rugged vibration-proof design would be ideal for applications such as monitoring machinery or manufacturing lines in factories.
Included accessories for Vivotek MD7530
- Quick installation guide
- Software CD
- Alignment sticker
- RJ-45 coupler
- Warranty card
- Silica gel