This product has now been discontinued. View the current range of Vivotek IP cameras.
Overview of the Vivotek SD8362E
Offering great value for money, the outdoor Vivotek SD8362E IP speed dome combines HD 1080p video, endless 360° panning and 20x optical zoom, producing highly detailed footage even at significant distances. Wide Dynamic Range Pro technology helps the camera to capture video in difficult lighting conditions, combining frames with different exposure times to produce high-quality video, even in changing, outdoor light levels.
A built-in infrared-cut filter switches from full colour to monochrome video in darkness, allowing the camera to continue recording 24 hours a day, whilst infrared lights (sold seperately) can be used with the camera as well. The tough and durable weatherproof housing is IP66-rated, protecting the camera against harsh weather conditions and temperatures as low as -40°C.
An on-board SD card slot provides localised and back up recording options (SD card not included), whilst the camera can also be powered by High Power over Ethernet (HPoE), making for a quick and easy installation. A wall bracket is included as standard.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Please select from above if required
Key features & benefits of the Vivotek SD8362E
- HD 1080p format delivers high image quality at high HD resolution
- Continuous 360° panning range for all-round surveillance of large open areas
- 20x optical zoom allows the camera to capture close-in video from a distance
- Wide Dynamic Range Pro technology helps to capture the best possible imagery during difficult lighting conditions by combining footage with differing exposures
- Day/night mode using a removable infrared-cut filter allows for 24 hour surveillance
- IP66-rated weather-proof housing allows the camera to operate in extreme weather conditions and at temperatures as low as -40°C
- On-board SD/SDHC card storage for a localised recording solution (card not included)
- High Power over Ethernet (HPoE) provides the camera with power and network connectivity over a single cable, saving on wiring installation costs
Typical applications of the Vivotek SD8362E
The Vivotek SD8362E IP dome PTZ camera is suitable for high-end security surveillance, in particular for monitoring wide open spaces such as motorways, airport terminals, car parks, shopping centres, shipyards and warehouses. This camera is also ideal for perimeter protection or monitoring gated entrances.
Included accessories for the Vivotek SD8362E
- Quick installation guide
- Software CD
- Alignment sticker
- RJ-45 coupler
- Warranty card
- O-ring and screws
- Black cover/dome cover
- Wall mount bracket
- Silica gel