Overview of Vivotek FE8171V
This product has now been discontinued, an alternative product is the Panasonic WV-SW458E.
The FE8171V is Vivotek's first fixed dome IP camera with a fisheye lens, allowing the camera to monitor large areas using either its 180° panoramic view or a full 360° surround view with no blind spots. Using Vivotek's included ST7501 video management software switch between multiple fisheye and full panoramic views and focus on specific regions of interest (ROI) using its ultra-smooth ePTZ technology to adjust camera angles.
With a 3.1 megapixel sensor for superb image quality and a rugged vandal-resistant housing which allows the camera to be mounted in outdoor environments, the Vivotek FD8171V is ideal for surveillance of large, open areas in harsh weather.
The FE8171V has a removable infrared-cut filter, allowing it to continue monitoring at all times of the day and night, while an on-board MicroSD card slot provides an alternative recording solution (card not included).
Two-way audio support with a built-in microphone allows users to listen in to the camera's surroundings and connect external accessories such as speakers in order to issue warnings or instructions. The FD8171V is also PoE compliant, providing power and network over a single ethernet cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from above if required
Key features & benefits of Vivotek FE8171V
- Fisheye lens provides a 180° panoramic view (wall mount) or 360° surround view (ceiling mount)
- Panoramic and surround views produce an 8x wider field of view than a standard VGA camera
- Ultra-smooth ePTZ function allows quick and easy focus and zoom on regions of interest
- Day/night mode using an infrared-cut filter for 24 hour recording
- 3.1 megapixel resolution for superb image quality
- On-board MicroSD card slot for localised storage
- Robust vandal-resistant housing protects the camera against attempts to damage it and also against harsh weather conditions
Typical applications of Vivotek FE8171V
The Vivotek FE8171V can be mounted to ceilings and walls to help monitor a wide range of large open areas, including shopping centres, airports, train stations, open-plan offices, retail stores, reception areas and multi-storey car parks.
Accessories for Vivotek FE8171V
- Vivotek FE8171V IP camera
- Quick Installation Guide
- Software CD
- Alignment sticker
- Power adapter
- Warranty card