This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the LILIN LD2222E4
Overview of Vivotek FD8136
With an ultra-compact, fixed-view design and a diameter of just 90mm, the Vivotek FD8136 IP dome camera is ideal for unobtrusive indoor surveillance. Able to capture 1 megapixel video at up to 30 frames per second, this very small camera provides clear IP CCTV footage at an affordable price.
Vivotek recording software is also included, allowing up to 32-channels to be viewed and recorded from across a network. The FD8136 is also Onvif compliant, allowing it to be integrated with other Onvif compliant devices, such as NVRs or third party software. Power over Ethernet compatibility allows the camera to receive power and network connectivity over a single cable. One way audio via an integrated microphone enables you to hear sound from up to 5 metres around the camera.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from above if required. In addition, select colour and lens choice above as well
Key features & benefits of the Vivotek FD8136
- Ultra-compact size with fixed view for non-invasive indoor surveillance
- Megapixel resolution video at up to 30 fps for detailed IP CCTV footage
- H.264 compression on the video stream means low bandwidth demands without compromising on image quality
- Power over Ethernet compatible to save on wiring
- MicroSD/SDHC card slot for on-camera recording (card not included)
Typical applications for Vivotek FD8136
Being ultra-compact the Vivotek FD8136 makes an ideal choice for affordable, non-invasive indoor surveillance in places such as small offices, shops, care homes and lifts.
Accessories for Vivotek FD8136
- Focus Adjustment Tool
- Quick Installation Guide
- Software CD
- Warranty Card