This product has been discontinued. There is no direct replacement. Please see our range of alternative network video recorders (NVRs).
Overview of Axis Q8108-R
The Axis Q8108-R network video recorder is rugged, compact and easy to install. Designed to be used for security and surveillance on public and commercial transportation, the Q8108-R can be used to monitor key areas on vehicles, uninterrupted and at high resolution.
The Axis Q8108-R is able to record in-vehicle footage from a number of cameras in full HDTV resolution and withstand sudden shocks, constant vibration and temperature fluctuations. It is ideal for recording IP cameras designed for use on moving vehicles, including the Axis M3113-R and M3114-R IP security cameras.
A built-in 8-port PoE switch provides power and connectivity for up to 8 network cameras. Battery backup and voltage protection allow cameras to continue recording even during power outages and voltage spikes.
Key features & benefits of Axis Q8108-R
- Rugged - especially designed for use on moving vehicles
- Connection for up to 8 cameras to record in full HDTV resolution
- 8-port PoE switch helps provide power and network connectivity for up to 8 on-board IP security cameras
- Able to withstand vehicle vibration, sudden shock and temperature fluctuations
- Integrated voltage protection eliminates voltage spikes which may occur in a vehicle's power system
- Battery backup allows continued recording and safe system shutdown in the event of a power outage
- Robust aluminium casing
Typical applications for Axis Q8108-R
The Axis Q8108-R is designed to be used in conjunction with transport-suitable IP cameras on moving vehicles including buses, coaches, trains and HGVs.
Accessories for Axis Q8108-R
- Axis Q8108-R network video recorder
- Axis Camera Station 8-channel video management software
- User guide
- Client software installation and management tools
- Cable holder
- Power cable
- Hard disk adapter kit