This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Videotec VERSO Hi-PoE IPM polycarbonate outdoor housing
Overview of Axis T92A20
The Axis T92A20 die-cast aluminium housing is compatible with a number of Axis IP security cameras including the Axis 211W, Axis 221, Axis Q1755, Axis P1311, Axis P1343, Axis P1344, Axis P1346 and Axis P1347 network cameras.
A built-in High Power over Ethernet (HPoE) splitter provides power to both the camera and the heating element, allowing the camera to operate in temperatures as low as -20°C whilst also eliminating the need for additional cabling. An external sunshield with edge protector provides good thermal insulation and protection from UV light.
With a wide variety of brackets and mounts available, the Axis T92A20 can be mounted in a wide variety of indoor and outdoor locations.
Key features & benefits of the Axis T92A20
- IP66-rated die-cast aluminium housing helps protect against dust and heavy rain
- Can be used to mount cameras in both indoor and outdoor locations
- High Power over Ethernet (HPoE) splitter provides power for the camera and the housing heater, helping to save on wiring
- Built-in heater allows camera to operate in temperatures as low as -20°C
- Side opening and pre-installed power supply for easy installation
- Sunshield with integrated edge-protector provides good thermal insulation
- Can be used with a wide variety of brackets and adaptors to allow for installation in both indoor and outdoor locations
- Axis T92A20 housing
- Axis T8123 High PoE 30W 1-port midspan
- Heater and thermostat
- Installation kit for camera
- Installation guide
- Wall bracket