Overview of Axis T8310 Video Surveillance Control Board
The Axis T8310 consists of three panels - a joystick, a jog dial and a keypad - which can be used to control a range of Axis PTZ and PTZ dome cameras.
The Axis T8311 surveillance joystick has a three-axis control stick and six application hotkeys for easy control and navigation for Axis PTZ and PTZ-dome network cameras. Navigate between views and cameras using the Axis T8312 keypad and easily scroll through footage using the Axis T8313 jog dial. In combination, these three units make for a powerful control board for any Axis-based surveillance system.
All three units have durable polycarbonate cases and come with USB cables for easy installation.
Key features & benefits
- Compatible with the entire range of Axis PTZ and PTZ-dome IP cameras
- Easy navigation and control for PTZ and PTZ-dome cameras
- Application hotkeys allow switching between cameras and preset views
- Easy installation using USB connections
- Durable polycarbonate casing