Overview of Lilin NVR-KIT312
Lilin's NVR-KIT312 HD IP camera kit comes with four outdoor-ready night vision IP cameras and free recording software with support for up to 36 camera channels (free upgrade from 16 channels). Recording at HD720p resolution for clear, crisp imagery, the cameras also come with adjustable lenses, allowing you to adjust focal length to suit your own surveillance needs.
Integrated infrared lighting in the camera provides illumination up to 16m from the camera, which also has an infrared-cut filter to switch between full colour during the day and monochrome video at night, meaning continuous recording even in complete darkness. In addition, the cameras in this kit are vandal-resistant.
Lilin's CMX recording software is also included, with adjustable motion detection settings to help capture critical events triggered by movement. Footage can be exported to AVI format for easy storage and playback, while live feeds can be viewed on smartphones and tablet apps (iOS and Android) for monitoring and surveillance on the move. Aluminium vandal-resistant housings help to protect the cameras against vandalism and harsh weather conditions, making them ideal for monitoring outdoor areas and for perimeter surveillance around-the-clock.
Key features and benefits of Lilin NVR-KIT312
- HD720p resolution recording high-quality video for clearer footage
- Built-in infrared lights illuminate up to 16m from the camera, allowing it to continue recording even in total darkness
- CMX recording software with motion detection technologies for capturing critical events and support for up to 36 camera channels
- IP66-rated waterproof aluminium housing helps protect the camera against harsh weather
- 4 x Lilin IPR-312ESX IP cameras
- 4 x Power supply units
- CMX recording software for up to 36 camera channels
- Quick Start Guide