Overview of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA32NX-B5
This product is no longer available. For an alternative please see Axis P3346-VE outdoor IP66-rated, vandal-resistant fixed dome network camera, HD 1080p resolution.
With a vandal-resistant housing that helps protect the camera against vandal damage and from extreme weather conditions, the IQeye Alliance-pro IQA32NX-B5 IP security camera is ideal for outdoor surveillance. A 2 megapixel sensor allows the camera to capture video at HD1080p resolution, providing highly-detailed imagery, with a built-in infrared-cut filter that switches from full colour to black and white video at night (infrared illumination required) to allow for round-the-clock monitoring.
The built-in Lightgrabber II feature allows the camera to capture the best possible image during low-light conditions by adjusting camera sensitivity, while two-way audio compatibility allows accessories such as speakers and microphones to be connected to the camera in order to provide a means of communication between remote locations and the camera's area of view.
The IQeye Alliance-pro IQA32NX-B5 is compatible with Power over Ethernet, allowing the camera to receive power and network connectivity using a single cable, helping to reduce costs. The on-board Direct-to-Storage feature provides a more localised recording option without the need for recording equipment such as NVRs, while a MicroSD card slot provides an alternative recording solution (card sold separately).
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA32NX-B5
- 2 megapixel sensor delivers video in HD1080p resolution, ideal for scenarios where high detail is important
- IQinVisions' Lightgrabber II feature ensures the best possible image during low-light by adjusting camera sensitivity
- Able to continue recording during difficult weather conditions and at temperatures as low as -30°C
- Two-way audio capability allows accessories such as microphones and speakers to be connected to the camera to allow for communication of instructions and warnings between control rooms and the camera
- Built-in infrared-cut filter and day/night mode switches the camera from full colour to black and white during low-light and at night for continuous recording when used with an infrared light source (sold separately)
- Can be powered using Power over Ethernet, allowing the camera to receive power and network connectivity using a single cat5 cable
- IP66/NEMA-rated housing provides protection against harsh weather conditions and attempts to vandalise the camera
Typical applications of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA32NX-B5
The IQeye Alliance-pro IQA30NX-B5 is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and extreme cold, making it an ideal surveillance solution for outdoor locations which may be prone to difficult conditions, including public parkways, car parks, loading bays, schools, colleges and business entrances.
Accessories for IQeye Alliance-pro IQA32NX-B5
- IQeye Alliance-pro IQA32NX-B5 outdoor IP camera (IQA32NX-B5)
- B5 Wide Angle Lens
- Installation CD
- Back Box (IQAE-BOX)
- Wall Mount Adaptor (IQA-WM)
- Pole Mount Adaptor (IQ800-PMA)