Overview of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NE-B5
This product is no longer available. For an alternative please see Axis P3367-VE outdoor 5 megapixel dome camera.
The IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NE-B5 is an outdoor IP CCTV camera which can capture up to 3.6 megapixel IP video at up to 16 frames per second for high-quality, detailed footage, the camera can also be powered using a low-power PoE connection (<4W) - helping to save on wiring costs and installation. A number of built-in features help to ensure the best possible image quality during difficult conditions, including IQinVision's Lightgrabber II feature which increases the sensitivity of the camera to allow more light to enter and ensure the best possible image.
The IQA33NE-B5 has two-way audio compatibility, allowing accessories such as microphones and speakers to be connected to the camera in order to enhance security. These allow communication between control rooms or monitoring stations and those within the camera view, particularly useful for issuing instructions, giving warnings or relaying information between sites.
An on-board MicroSD card slot allows for local recording, while a Direct-to-Storage feature can record to local network storage without the need for additional recording equipment such as NVRs. The camera can also record at all times of the day through use of an infrared-cut filter, switching from full colour to black and white during low-light and at night, and when used alongside infrared lighting (sold separately) can provide round-the-clock recording.
With a vandal-resistant housing to help protect the camera against attempts at damage as well as against harsh weather, the IQA33NE-B5 is ideally suited to outdoor surveillance, useful for monitoring areas which may be prone to vandalism or that need to be surveilled at all times of the day.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NE-B5
- 3 megapixel sensor for high-quality IP video recording at up to 16fps
- On-board Lightgrabber II feature increases the sensitivity of the camera to allow more light to enter during periods of low-light for consistant recording
- Two-way audio allows accessories such as speakers and microphones to be used in conjunction with the camera, providing a means of communication between remote locations and those in the camera's field of view
- Day/night mode using a built-in infrared-cut filter, switching between full colour and black and white video in response to low-light, allowing visual monitoring to continue around the clock
- On-board MicroSD card slot provides an option for more localised recording, as well as a Direct-to-Storage feature to help save on recording device expense
Typical applications of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NE-B5
The IQeye IQA33NE-B5 is suited for monitoring outdoor locations in areas which may be at risk of vandalism, including school and college grounds, train stations, loading bays and public parkways.
Accessories for IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NE-B5
- IQeye Alliance-pro IQA33NE-B5 outdoor IP camera (IQA33NE-B5)
- B5 Wide Angle Lens
- Installation CD
- Back Box (IQAE-BOX)
- Wall Mount Adaptor (IQA-WM)
- Pole Mount Adaptor (IQ800-PMA)