Overview of the IQeye Sentinel IQ865NE
This product is no longer available. For an alternative please see Arecont Vision AV5125IR outdoor 5 megapixel bullet camera.
With 5 megapixel resolution and a tough outdoor-ready casing, the IQeye IQ865NE IP camera is ideal for high-risk, outdoor monitoring scenarios that require highly detailed footage for identification. The camera comes with a range of features to make it easy to install, while the integrated recording software lowers system costs by eliminating the need for a dedicated recording server.
Using the on-camera Direct-To-Storage recording system, the camera can also store video directly to networked storage. Conformance with ONVIF and PSIA standards allow the camera to combine with a wide range of third-party surveillance systems.
Day/night switching and IQeye's Lightgrabber system ensure that when light levels drop, the camera can still clearly capture events, even see in complete darkness when used with infrared lighting. The automatic back focus system sets the camera to the optimum focus level through the web interface, while Power over Ethernet support limits the cabling requirements, with data and power sent to the camera through the network cable.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan please add one using the options above. Additionally, multiple lenses are available. Please make your selection above when ordering.
Key features & benefits of the IQeye Sentinel IQ865NE
- The camera's 5 megapixel resolution provides a superior image quality with smooth, detailed video
- The IP66-rated and heated casing make the camera ideal for outdoor installation
- The camera can be installed quickly and easily with integrated mounting bracket, automatic back focus and Power over Ethernet support
- Direct-to-storage recording system stores video to networked hard drives, removing the need for expensive recording platforms
- PSIA and ONVIF protocol conformance lets the camera integrate easily with many recording and surveillance systems
- IQeye Lightgrabber software and day/night switching allow the camera to capture events in very low-light
Typical applications of the IQeye Sentinel IQ865NE
With high resolution and smooth frame rate, the IQ865 IP camera is ideal for outdoor locations where high detail needs to be captured over a large area, or from a distance, such as storage facilities, industrial sites, haulage or transport depots, train stations and car parks.
Included accessories for the IQeye Sentinel IQ865NE
- Installation CD