Overview of IQeye Alliance-pro IQA32NI-B5
This product is no longer available. For an alternative please see JVC VN-T216U LoLux HD 1080p indoor dome IP camera.
With a 2 megapixel sensor capturing video in HD1080p resolution and a vandal-resistant housing, the IQeye Alliance-pro IQA32NI-B5 IP camera is ideal for high-quality recording of indoor and outdoor locations. IQinVision's on-board Lightgrabber II feature increases camera sensitivity to ensure the best possible image during low-light periods, while an infrared-cut filter allows switching from full colour to black and white video, allowing recording to continue at night (infrared illumination required).
Additional recording options are available through use of an on-board MicroSD card slot, while a Direct-to-Storage feature allows footage to be recorded to local network devices without the need of an NVR. On-board analytics offer a wide range of recording options to ensure the best possible image is achieved.
Low-power Power over Ethernet allows the camera to operate with less than 4W of power, providing a cost-effective and eco-friendly IP security solution. An IP66-rated housing helps to protect the camera against harsh weather and vandalism, making it an ideal choice for monitoring areas where CCTV cameras may be prone to damage.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of IQeye IQA32NI-B5
- 2 megapixel sensor for video capture at HD1080p resolution to provide high-quality recording
- Lightgrabber II feature increases sensitivity to help the camera capture more light during periods of low-light
- Low-power Power over Ethernet allows the camera to operate using less than 4W, providing a cost-effective, eco-friendly recording solution
- On-board MicroSD card slot and Direct-to-Storage feature offer an alternative recording option without the need for an NVR
- 2-way audio allows accessories such as microphones and speakers to be connected to the camera for communication between those in the camera's field of view and remote locations
- On-board analytics provide a wide range of recording options
- Robust IP66-rated housing helps protect the camera against acts of vandalism and harsh weather conditions
Typical applications of IQeye IQA32NI-B5
The IQeye Alliance-pro IQA32NI-B5 can be used to monitor locations both indoors and outdoors, with a vandal-resistant housing to provide protection against attempts to damage the camera, making it an ideal choice for surveillance of areas prone to vandalism, including public parkways, business entrances, prisons, warehouses and for stadium security.
Accessories for IQeye Alliance-pro IQA32NI-B5
- IQeye Alliance-pro IQA32NI IP camera (IQA32NI-B5)
- B5 wide angle varifocal lens
- Back Box (IQAE-BOX)
- Wall Mount Adaptor (IQA-WM)
- Pole Mount Adaptor (IQ800-PMA)