Overview of the IQeye Sentinel IQ863NE
This product is no longer available. For an alternative please see Panasonic i-Pro WV-SP509 outdoor PoE bundle.
The IQ863NE is a tough, easily installed outdoor IP camera which captures 3 megapixel video with a frame rate of up to 20fps, ensuring that objects seen by the camera are clear and detailed for easy identification. With day/night switching and IQeye's Lightgrabber system, the camera can also capture events in near-dark conditions, ensuring events are captured around the clock.
Power over Ethernet support on the camera reduces the amount of cabling required, drawing data and power through the same cable, and with the automatic back focus system, the camera's focus level can be adjusted through the web interface, making the camera view very easy to set up. Additionally, the tough metal casing is IP66-rated so can be installed outdoors and with the included heater, is ideal for areas subject to low temperatures.
No recording hardware is required since the camera includes integrated Direct-To-Storage software, saving captured events to local network drives. The camera is also PSIA and ONVIF compatible, so can be integrated into a wide range of recording and monitoring devices.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan please add one using the options above. Additionally, multiple lenses are available. Please make your selection above when ordering.
Key features & benefits of the IQeye Sentinel IQ863NE
- Ensures that distant or very small objects can be identified easily with 3 megapixel resolution and high frame rate
- The camera's physical installation is made easy with the integrated mounting bracket
- Install the camera quickly and easily with automatic back focus and support for Power over Ethernet
- Record without an expensive NVR using the Direct-to-storage recording system
- PSIA and ONVIF protocols are supported for quick and easy integration with many third-party security solutions
- Lightgrabber software and day/night switching let the camera capture events in near-dark environments
Typical applications of the IQeye Sentinel IQ863NE
The 3-megapixel resolution of the IQ863, coupled with the outdoor-ready casing, make the camera ideal for many locations where detailed video is required, especially at a distance, such as public transport terminals, large storage yards, town centres, car parks and building sites.
Included accessories for the IQeye Sentinel IQ863NE
- Installation CD