Overview of IQeye IQM31NE-B5
This product is no longer available. For an alternative please see Vista VK2 1080BIR35V16E outdoor IP camera with HD 1080p and 20m infrared night-vision.
The IQeye Alliance-mx IQM31NE megapixel IP camera is able to capture video at HD720p resolution, delivering high-quality video at up to 30fps. Suitable for use in both indoor and outdoor locations, with an IP66-rated housing to help protect against harsh weather and attempts at vandalism, allowing the camera to be used for surveillance of at-risk areas.
IQinVision's Lightgrabber II feature and a built-in infrared-cut filter help the camera to continue monitoring in low-light conditions by adjusting camera sensitivity and switching from colour to monochrome to ensure the best possible quality when used in conjunction with infrared lighting (sold separately). Two-way audio allows accessories such as speakers and microphones to be attached and used to help communicate between those in the field of view and control centres.
Able to receive both network connectivity and power through Power over Ethernet compatibility, the camera is a low-power device, making it a cost-effective and energy efficient addition to your security system. ONVIF and PSIA compatibility allows for integration with a wide range of security accessories such as NVRs to help with building a suitable security solution.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of IQeye IQM31NE-B5
- HD720p resolution for clear, high-quality imagery compared to a standard VGA camera
- Ultra-strong vandal-resistant casing for surveillance of at-risk areas, helping to protect the camera from vandalism
- Infrared-cut filter switches the camera from full colour to black and white in low-light conditions, allowing recording to continue
- Able to monitor in low-light conditions by using the built-in Lightgrabber II technology to adjust camera sensitivity to produce the best possible image
- Two-way audio allows communication between those in the field of view and control rooms
- ONVIF and PSIA compliance allows use with a wide range of security accessories, offering flexibility when building a security system
Typical applications of IQeye IQM31NE-B5
With a vandal-resistant housing that helps protect against attempts at damage as well as harsh weather, the IQeye Alliance-mx IQM31NE-B5 is ideal for monitoring outdoor areas, including train stations, university campuses, transport hubs, loading bays and public parkways.
Accessories for IQeye IQM31NE-B5
- IQeye IP dome camera (IQM31NE-B5)
- Installation CD