Overview of IQeye IQM30NE-B5
This product is no longer available. For an alternative please see LILIN IPD6220ES outdoor vandal-resistant IP dome camera with HD 1080p and integrated microphone.
The IQeye Alliance-mx IQM30NE IP security camera is ideally suited for surveillance of indoor and outdoor locations, able to capture footage at up to 60 frames per second at SD480p (720x480) resolution for clear video. The camera is able to monitor during periods of low-light through use of IQinVision's Lightgrabber II technology, which increases sensitivity in low-light conditions, as well as an infrared-cut filter to help switch from colour to black and white when used with infrared illumination (sold separately).
Two-way audio allows communication between control stations and those in the cameras' field of view, whilst allowing for the connection of accessories such as microphones and speakers, helping with flexibility when designing and building security systems. With multiple Motion Detection Windows, this camera can be configured to reduce the number of false alarm triggers.
A compact dome design means the camera can be unobtrusively mounted, with a vandal-resistant housing that helps protect against attempts to damage the camera. The IQM30NE is compatible with Power over Ethernet, allowing the camera to receive power and data using a single cable and its low-power consumption helps with energy efficiency.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of IQeye IQM30NE-B5
- Lightgrabber II technology helps increase sensitivity in low-light conditions to allow the camera to continue recording
- IP66-rated housing helps protect the camera against vandalism
- Built-in infrared-cut filter allows the camera to monitor in darkness by switching from full colour to monochrome images
- Power over Ethernet compliant with low power consumption for a more energy-efficient security solution
- Two-way audio allows communication between control rooms and persons in the cameras' field of view when used in conjunction with external accessories such as microphones and speakers
- ONVIF compliance allows the camera to be used in conjunction with a wide range of security accessories such as NVRs
Typical applications of IQeye IQM30NE-B5
The IQeye IQM30NE-B5 is ideal for surveillance of areas which may be prone to vandalism, including public parkways, business entrances, train stations, transport hubs and loading bays.
Accessories for IQeye IQM30NE-B5
- IQM30NE IP camera (IQM30NE-B5)
- Installation CD