Overview of Y-Cam White S
The Y-cam White S is an indoor IP security camera which is ideal for home surveillance. With Wi-Fi connectivity to help eliminate the need for additional network cables and a compact design that allows it to be easily mounted in a range of locations around the house for unobtrusive surveillance.
An integrated microphone allows you to listen in on the camera surroundings, while a built-in colour low-light mode adjusts the brightness when lights are dimmed, combining up to 4 successive frames to help improve light sensitivity and allowing video capture even in low-light.
Compatible with both Windows and Mac-based systems, the Y-cam White S offers a cost-effective security solution with flexibility for a variety of systems. Video can also be viewed using internet-enabled mobile phones, allowing you to take your surveillance on the move.
Key features & benefits of Y-Cam White S
- Wi-Fi connectivity connects the camera to a home computer without the need for Ethernet cabling
- Windows and Mac compatible for flexibility when it comes to setup
- Compatibility with internet-enabled mobile phones allow viewing of live video for surveillance on the move
- Colour Low-Light Mode allows the camera to continue recording in low-light conditions by combining frames to increase brightness
- Integrated microphone allows you to listen in on the camera surroundings
Typical applications of Y-cam White S
The compact size of the Y-cam White S allows it to be mounted unobtrusively around homes and offices, and wi-fi connectivity elimantes the need for additional network cabling, making it ideal for surveillance of homes and small businesses.
Accessories for Y-cam White S
- Power adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- CD-ROM (inc. setup software and user manual)
- Network cable