This product is now discontinued, an alternative product is the Vivotek FD8154V
Overview of Vivotek FD8134V
With its weather-proof casing, the Vivotek FD8134V IP CCTV camera is suitable for monitoring outdoor locations. The FD8134V comes with integrated infrared LEDs, providing nightvision up to a distance of 10 metres in complete darkness, making it an ideal camera for areas that need to be monitored day and night. A mechanical infrared-cut filter helps the camera to automatically switch from full colour to black and white video in reaction to a drop in light levels. This in combination with 1 megapixel image resolution, makes the Vivotek FD8134V an attractive, affordable security solution for many different types of scenarios.
The camera is Power over Ethernet compliant, enabling it to recieve both power and network connectivity using a single cable, helping to save on wiring and allowing for quick and easy installation.
A built-in MicroSD card slot (card not included) provides an alternative recording solution, able to capture imagery and video clips when recording triggers such as motion detection are activated. Images from the FD8134V can also be viewed using a mobile phone through 3GPP support, useful for monitoring on the move.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of Vivotek FD8134V
- Integrated infrared LEDs provide nightvision up to 10 metres, allowing the camera to continue recording around the clock
- Day/night switching using a removable infrared-cut filter, allowing the camera to switch from full colour to black and white video in reaction to low-light conditions
- 1 megapixel resolution delivers high quality video at up to 30 frames per second for a clear picture
- On-board MicroSD card slot (card not included) provides an alternative recording solution, helping to reduce bandwidth usage and storage space elsewhere
- H.264 compression reduces file size with minimal impact on image quality, helping to help reduce network demands
- Durable IP66-rated housing protects the camera against outdoor weather conditions
Typical applications of Vivotek FD8134V
The compact dome design of the Vivotek FD8134V, combined with 1 megapixel resolution and up 10 metre infrared nightvision, make this camera perfect for use in small businesses, entrances, small car parks and even at home.
- Vivotek FD8134V IP dome camera
- Power adapter
- Camera stand
- Alignment sticker
- Clamp core
- Quick Installation Guide
- Software CD
- Warranty card