This product has been discontinued. An alternative is available: Axis M3114-VE.
Overview of the Axis M3114-VE NOCAP (0442-001)
The Axis M3114-VE is a compact, rugged IP CCTV camera designed for non-invasive monitoring in exposed, outdoor locations, such as schools or shop entrances. The tough Aluminium shell is IP66- and IK08- rated, so can withstand harsh weather conditions and attempts at vandalism, and is also palm-sized so is unobtrusive when installed. The NOCAP versions of the M31 do not feature a sunshield, increasing the pan/tilt range to ensure the correct angle can be captured.
The HD720p video produced by the camera gives 3x clearer footage than conventional security cameras, ideal for facial identification at a distance, while the integrated Pixel Counter system allows installers to verify that the resolution for objects in view such as faces or license plates matches client requirements. The tamper detection system also identifies if the camera has been covered, spray painted or moved, improving reaction times for security staff to minimize downtime.
The camera's NAS storage system removes the need for dedicated recording hardware and software, storing video directly to networked storage, lowering system costs. Power over Ethernet support helps to lower this further, reducing cabling costs by drawing power through the Ethernet cable. The optional wide-angle lens selection also lets the camera cover a viewing angle of 105°, reducing camera blind spots.
Please note: There are two lens options available; a 2.9mm lens with 66° horizontal viewing angle or 1.97mm lens with 105° horizontal viewing angle. Please make your selection above when ordering. Additionally, this camera does not come with a power supply and can be added to the order using the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Axis M3114-VE NOCAP (0442-001)
- Outdoor-ready and impact-resistant Aluminium casing prevents damage to the camera when installed outdoors
- The fixed sunshield has been removed, providing a larger choice of pan/tilt angles than the standard camera
- The camera is highly compact, providing unobtrusive monitoring of sensitive locations
- HD720p video is produced, with greater clarity compared to conventional cameras
- Direct NAS storage lowers system costs as no dedicated recording hardware is required
- Tamper detection minimizes system downtime by alerting users if the camera is spraypainted or covered
- Pixel counter verifies that resolution requirements are met for objects such as facial features or license plates
Typical applications of the Axis M3114-VE NOCAP (0442-001)
The Axis M3114-VE would suit installation in many outdoor locations requiring unobtrusive monitoring in exposed locations, such as schools, shop entrances and retail parks, transportation terminals, storage depots and warehousing.
Accessories for the Axis M3114-VE NOCAP (0442-001)
- Axis M3114-VE camera with your choice of rain shield and lens (selectable above)
- Lens tool
- Top cover tool
- Drill hole template
- Mounting adapter
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools, recording software and user manual
- 1-User Windows decoder license