Overview of the Arecont Vision AV8365DN
This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Mobotix D15
With 4 integrated sensors each covering a 90° view, the Arecont Vision AV8365DN IP security camera is designed to provide full 360° coverage, ensuring no angle is missed. Each sensor captures 2 megapixel resolution, so video is clear and crisp, perfect for capturing license plates and facial features, while the digital Pan-Tilt-Zoom system lets users use the camera like a conventional dome camera without any moving parts, improving reliability.
The camera is outdoor-ready, featuring an IP66-rated housing which protects it from weather damage. The camera also copes well with changing light conditions, with a switchable infrared-cut filter to produce colour footage in daylight and infrared-sensitive monochrome footage at night, as well as Moonlight mode which automatically increases light sensitivity by lengthening exposure times.
To combat the effects of multi-megapixel video on data networks, the camera features H.264 video compression which reduces bandwidth usage by up to 80% with little change to the image quality. The optional heater/fan assembly also allows the camera to operate in extremely low temperatures without risk of damage (selectable above).
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. If you require a power supply, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Arecont Vision AV8365DN
- Leave no angle uncovered with full 360° viewing
- 8 Megapixel maximum resolution is ideal for capturing facial features or license plates
- H.264 video compression reduces bandwidth use by up to 80%
- IP66-rated, outdoor-ready casing allows the camera to be installed outdoors without additional housing
- The switchable infrared-cut filter provides infrared-sensitive monochrome video in low-light or a true night vision solution when used with infrared illumination
- Moonlight mode improves low-light sensitivity by automatically increasing exposure times
- Optional heater/fan assembly lets the camera to operate in low temperatures
Improvements over the Arecont Vision AV8360DN
- H.264 compresses video footage by up to 80% without a significant impact on image quality
Typical applications of the Arecont Vision AV8365DN
With full 360° view and high resolution, the AV8365DN would be ideal for many outdoor locations where a large area needs to be covered by a single camera, such as car parks and service stations, corporate building forecourts, loading bays and storage yards.
Accessories for the Arecont Vision AV8365DN
- Arecont Vision AV8365DN 360° camera with your choice of heater (selectable above)
- Software CD
- Wall Mount (SV-WMT)
- Ceiling Mount (SV-CMT)
- Flush Mount Adapter (SV-FMA)
- Pole Mount Adapter (MD-PMA)
- Corner Mount Adapter (MD-CRMA)
- Electrical Box Adapter (MV-EBA)