Overview of the Arecont Vision AV8185DN
This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Mobotix D15
Producing full 180° views, the Arecont Vision AV8185DN network CCTV camera features 4 separate 2-megapixel sensors aligned together, giving a panoramic view to capture all angles simultaneously. Each sensor captures a 45° image, so no perspective correction software is required, and comes with a switchable infrared-cut filter allowing the camera to function during the day and at night in conjunction with infrared lighting.
The tough aluminium housing is vandal resistant, allowing the camera to be installed in exposed areas, and is also IP66-rated to cope with outdoor weather conditions. The effects of high megapixel video footage on the network infrastructure are minimized with H.264 video compression, providing 10x smaller bandwidth without significant loss in image quality. The high frame rate produced by the camera also ensures that even quick events are captured smoothly.
Multiple software features are included to improve the camera image in low-light, including Moonlight mode which automatically increases the exposure time for each frame as well as advanced noise cancellation software designed to reduce signal interference.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. If you require a power supply, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of the Arecont Vision AV8185DN
- Full 180° panoramic view ensures that all angles are covered so that no event is missed
- 8 megapixel video captures the same level of detail as 25 conventional VGA resolution cameras
- Frame rates of 22fps-per-sensor capture even fast events smoothly
- The IP66-rated and vandal-resistant casing helps protect the camera in exposed locations
- Moonlight mode improves light sensitivity in dark locations
- H.264 video compression reduces the camera's bandwidth requirements without impacting on image quality
- Optional heater lets the camera operate in extremely low temperatures without damage
Key improvements over the Arecont Vision AV8180DN
- H.264 video significantly reducing the bandwidth requirements of video footage to minimize the impact on data networks
Typical applications of the Arecont Vision AV8185DN
The Arecont Vision AV8185DN is ideal for many security installations where monitoring is required across a wide area, such as storage yards and warehouses, loading bays, car parks, schools and colleges.
Accessories for the Arecont Vision AV8185DN
- Arecont Vision AV8185DN 180° camera with your choice of heater (select above)
- Software CD
- Wall Mount (SV-WMT)
- Ceiling Mount (SV-CMT)
- Flush Mount Adapter (SV-FMA)
- Pole Mount Adapter (MD-PMA)
- Corner Mount Adapter (MD-CRMA)
- Electrical Box Adapter (MV-EBA)