Overview of the Y-Cam Bullet HD
This product has been discontinued and replaced by the Y-cam Bullet HD 720p.
The Y-Cam Bullet HD is a wireless IP security camera suitable for use in both indoor and outdoor locations. This Y-cam unit is capable of capturing HD 720p footage, producing clear video at 30 frames per second and providing more clarity than a conventional VGA resolution camera. With 12 infrared LEDs built-in, the camera can operate around the clock by using an infrared-cut filter to switch between colour images during the day and black and white night-vision in hours of darkness.
Video can be sent over a secure wireless network, allowing for flexible installation within range of a router. Conversely, Power over Ethernet provides power and data through one cable, helping to save on wiring. The camera also features a waterproof casing, sunshield and shielded cables, making it a practical choice for outdoor surveillance in areas prone to extreme weather conditions.
A MicroSD slot is included, allowing footage to be recorded onto the camera without the need for an external recording device (MicroSD card optional, selectable above). Footage can also be viewed on a mobile phone for monitoring on the move, while e-mail notifications can be set up to inform you of camera events.
Key features and benefits of Y-Cam Bullet HD
- HD 720p resolution delivers clear, crisp imagery at up to 30 frames per second, providing improved clarity compared to a standard VGA camera
- True day/night mode with an infrared-cut filter and 12 built-in infrared LEDs allow the camera to operate around the clock
- Wireless connectivity transmits data over a secure network for quick and flexible installation
- Weatherproof/IP66-rated housing protects the camera against the elements for effective outdoor surveillance
- Footage is recorded onto the camera using MicroSD, helping to save on external recording devices
- Mobile viewing allows footage to be viewed through a variety of smartphones, for when you want to take your security on the move
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) provides an alternate means of powering the camera, helping to save on wiring costs and installation time
- Two-way audio allows you to listen in and communicate between the viewer and the camera itself
Typical applications of Y-cam Bullet HD
- The Y-cam Bullet HD is suitable for the round-the-clock surveillance of a range of indoor and outdoor locations, including offices, restaurants, reception areas and outdoor car parks.
Accessories for Y-cam Bullet HD
- Y-cam Bullet HD camera (YCBLHD5)
- Your choice of additional power supply (from above)
- Your choice of MicroSD card (from above)
- Network connection box
- Mounting bracket
- 1m Ethernet cable
- Wireless aerial
- Quick start guide
- CD-ROM including user manual and Y-cam setup software
- Power adapter with UK & EU plugs