Overview of Arecont Vision AV3115DN
This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Mobotix S15M
The Arecont Vision AV3115DN is an IP security camera capable of delivering 3 megapixel footage at up to 21 frames per second, capturing detail too small or fast for conventional cameras. The camera’s compact size makes it useful for unobtrusive surveillance of a range of premises, both indoor and outdoor, when combined with suitable housing.
An infrared-cut filter switches the video between full colour and monochrome for night viewing, displaying events even in complete darkness when used with infrared illumination. The camera also has a number of features that allow it to operate in challenging light levels, including Moonlight mode which expands exposure times to capture more light and Pixel Binning, which improves light sensitivity by combining light data from multiple pixels.
The camera is PSIA-compliant, allowing easy integration with a wide range of security systems and network recording devices. The unit can also be powered using Power over Ethernet, providing power and data from a single cable, helping to save on installation time and wiring costs.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Please select from the options above if required.
Key features & benefits of Arecont Vision AV3115DN
- 3 megapixel resolution and 21 fps frame rates provides a good video stream with superior image quality
- Day/night mode switches from full colour to monochrome video in low-light, allowing surveillance to continue round-the-clock
- Binning technology groups pixels together in low-light conditions to help increase light sensitivity
- Moonlight mode adjusts exposure settings for greater light reception in low-light conditions
- The compact size of the camera offers unobtrusive surveillance
Typical applications of Arecont Vision AV3115DN
The Arecont Vision AV3115DN can be used for surveillance of both indoor and outdoor premises, including warehouses, restaurants, offices, reception areas, storage areas and underground pathways.
Accessories for Arecont Vision AV3115DN
- Arecont AV3115DN IP camera (AV3115DN)
- Wall/ceiling mount camera bracket (VB1B)
- Your lens selection (from above)
- CD with setup software