This product has now been discontinued and replaced by the Panasonic WV-SFV311.
Overview of Panasonic i-Pro WV-SW352
The Panasonic i-Pro WV-SW352 network camera is designed to operate in tough outdoor conditions, with an IP66-rated, vandal-resistant casing, protecting the camera from harsh weather conditions and acts of vandalism. This provides a highly reliable surveillance solution for outdoor areas such as yards or public passage ways. The camera also includes an infrared cut-filter to switch from colour to black and white video in low-light conditions, which is handy for round the clock surveillance.
The camera features a number of technologies that help improve image quality, including a progressive scan MOS sensor that eliminates motion blur on moving objects as well as Face Super Dynamic technology that intelligently changes exposures to ensure clear facial recognition. Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) technology gives the camera a wider dynamic range (128x) compared to conventional cameras, allowing for better coverage over larger areas.
Multiple video streams can be pulled simultaneously without compromising bandwidth, and the camera can be powered using Power over Ethernet, helping to simplify installation by providing power and network connectivity using only one cable. Auto Back Focus automatically adjusts to an optimum image clarity at the touch of a button, saving on installation time. Footage can also be backed up using an SD card (not included) and images can be viewed using an internet-enabled mobile phone, allowing for surveillance on the move.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits of Panasonic i-Pro WV-SW352
- True day/night function for round-the-clock surveillance
- IP66 rated, vandal resistant and weatherproof housing helps protect the camera and mechanism
- Face Super Dynamic gives clearer facial imagery
- Adaptive Black Stretch (ABS) gives a wider dynamic range (128x) than conventional cameras
- Footage can be recorded to an SD/SDHC card, providing an alternative recording solution (card not included)
- Multiple video streams (H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG) give users control over bandwidth
- PoE connectivity helps save on wiring costs and installation time
- Optional built-in heater allows the camera to operate in temperatures as low as -30⁰C, useful for an all year round security solution
Typical applications of Panasonic iPro WV-SW352
The Panasonic iPro WV-SW352 is ideally suited to outdoor areas which may experience frequently changing light levels and challenging weather conditions throughout the year. These include office buildings, public walkways, storage yards, underground passes and car parks.
Included accessories for Panasonic iPro WV-SW352
- Installation guide
- Code label
- 4-pin alarm cable
- Camera attachment
- 2-pin power cable
- Fixing screws (M4 x 8 mm)
- Base cover
- Mount bracket
- Bit for tamperproof screw
- Butyl tape