Overview of Arecont Vision AV1310
This product is no longer available. Its replacement is the Arecont Vision AV1115DN.
The Arecont Vision AV1310 is a compact IP network megapixel camera ideal for highly-detailed monitoring of indoor environments such as offices and department stores. The progressive scan 1/2" CMOS sensor ensures that image quality is retained when light conditions are poor, with video footage displayed at up to 32 frames per second at HD 720p quality.
The AV1310 is equipped with Forensic Zooming. With this feature, viewers are able to create up to eight cropped or zoomed regions of interest for closer live viewing while the camera continues to record the full field of view. Users can set up to 64 different zones of motion detection for optimised alarm trigger effectiveness, with notifications sent immediately to the user.
The Arecont Vision AV1310 is also capable of functioning through Power over Ethernet. An Ethernet cable combines power and data, simplifying the wiring process and lowering the overall cost of installation. The day/night version features an infrared cut-filter to allow for automatic switching between day and night conditions.
Please note: a range of lenses are available with this camera (please select one from the above drop down menu).
Please note: this camera does not come with a Power over Ethernet power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of Arecont Vision AV1310
- Compact design for unobtrusive surveillance
- Excellent image quality in challenging light conditions with 1/2" progressive scan CMOS sensor
- HD 720p images can be streamed at up to 32 frames per second
- Up to 64 user-defined zones of motion detection
- Forensic Zooming allows users to crop/zoom image areas for closer analysis while full-view recording continues
- Power over Ethernet simplifies installation, with power and data provided through a single cable
Typical applications of Arecont Vision AV1310
The Arecont Vision AV1310 is ideal for installation in areas where selective live monitoring in high detail may be required, such as indoor public spaces, entrance points and department stores
Accessories for Arecont Vision AV1310
- Installation CD with NVR software license (AV100)
Optional (selectable at top of page):
- Varifocal megapixel 4-10 mm (LENS 4-10)
- Varifocal megapixel 8-16 mm (LENS 8-16)
- 4mm Megapixel Lens (MPL 4.0)
- 6mm Megapixel Lens (MPL 6.0)
- 8mm Megapixel Lens (MPL 8.0)
- Varifocal 4-13 mm (LENS 4-13)