This product is now discontinued, an alternative is the Raytec Vario w8-3
Overview of Raytec Raylux 300
The Raytec Raylux 300 is a white light illuminator designed for use in conjunction with network cameras. The illuminator contains an adjustable photocell which can sense decreasing light levels, activating the LEDs after the user-set level of darkness is detected. Ultimate Adaptive Illumination enables users to choose any angle between 10° and 180° (selectable from the above menu), with 360° coverage also possible by using a second Raylux 300 set (select product code RL300-AI-50 from above menu).
The LEDs are regulated thermally and physically, with Active Life Control drawing heat away from the lights and Platinum Technology providing a robust surface mount, enabling the product to work for up to ten years.
One illuminator alone can work effectively at distances of up 240 m (787 ft.), and includes a low-voltage option, should users at any time wish to minimise running costs. The Raytec Raylux 300 is also vandal-resistant, with the polycarbonate lens of each LED able to withstand impacts from blunt instruments, and air guns at a distance.
Please note: The Raylux 300 LED lights are available with various angles and distances of illumination. Please select your required illumination angle and distance from the options in the above drop-down menu.
Key features & benefits of Raytec Raylux 300
- White light is an optimal substitute for natural daylight
- Bright light can disorientate and deter burglars and trespassers
- Photocell allows users to adjust low-light activation sensitivity
- Costs can be saved by running product in low-voltage mode
- Indoor and outdoor functionality
- The angle used can be between 10° and 180° (to 360° if another set is purchased)
- Vandal-resistant design can protect from heavy impacts and shots
- Product is environmentally friendly, with excellent overall power efficiency
Typical applications of Raytec Raylux 300
With a covered area of 240 m (787 ft.) at a potential 360° angle, the Raytec Raylux 300 is ideal for installation in places where night monitoring and security are of critical importance, such as prisons, oil rigs and industrial sites
Accessories for Raytec Raylux 300
- U-shape mounting bracket
- Adaptive Illumination bracket
- Adjustable power supply with photocell: input 100 - 240 V AC, output 120 W max (telemetry control available)
- Installation guide